Landlord Advice

Landlords Insurance Advice




Current Location: Landlord Insurance > Landlord Advice


Landlord Insurance Advice

As landlords insurance specialists we are pleased to offer some advice with regards to landlords insurance. As a landlord you will be very well aware of the risks which you encounter each day, ranging from fire or theft to a simple escape of water damage claim. You can obtain cheap landlords insurance online with instant quotations from multiple insurers to make sure you pay the lowest premium on offer and gain the most suitable landlord insurance cover.

  • Instant online quotes for landlords insurance
  • Well known landlord insurers for peace of mind
  • Pay for your landlords insurance by monthly direct debit
  • Competitive rates meaning low cost landlord insurance
  • Pay online with a debit or credit card for instant buy to let insurance cover

Buy to let insurance

It is important to have a buy to let insurance policy in place to provide peace of mind for your building and contents. You can obtain instant online quotations for cheap landlord building insurance to cover your property against perils such as fire and flood or if you want to cover items such as carpets and curtains from perils such as theft and fire then you would be looking for a cheap landlord contents insurance policy. Obviously each landlords insurance policy provides different levils of cover which is why it is important to read the keyfacts and policy summary.

Landlord buildings insurance

We concentrate on landlords insurance meaning we are able to offer some of the most competitive quotations in the UK. When insuring your property it is important to remember that you will be insuring the building for the re-instatement value and not the sale price. The sale price of a property is often(but not always) higher than the re-instatement value meaning that you would be insuring the property for a higher amount than it needs to be which would obviously not result in cheap landlord building insurance.

Landlord contents insurance

We understand that you may only require landlord contents insurance which is why we offer contents only policies to provide cover for furniture, white goods and such like from perils such as fire and theft. Most policies will only provide cover for contents which are left in the property for use by the tenant, so if you were to use the property for storage of your own contents then they more than likely wouldn't be covered under a standard landlord contents insurance policy.

Expert Landlord Insurance Advice

It is important to remember that a standard home insurance policy will normally not provide any cover for properties which are let out, instead you should have a landlord home insurance policy in place. You can obtain instant cheap landlord home insurance quotes online to cover the building and contents of your let property for perils such as fire, theft and flood.

Terms Cheap landlord insurance | Landlord insurance UK